Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Just getting started :)


We've been in Iowa now for almost a year, time goes by so fast!!! We love it here and it has been a great move for the both of us, Ed loves his job and I am teaching Kindergarten.
We have been seeing a Reproductive Endocrinologist in Sioux Falls, SD, which has been awesome.....not crazy about the 2 hour drive, but at this point I would drive as far as needed! After 3 months with the RE we were so excited about being pregnant, but unfortunately that only last for 2 months, the end of February I miscarried the baby. It was extremely difficult but we worked through it and had to realize things happen for a reason, and we will forever keep the memory of our baby in our hearts. On a happier note, this month was my first time back to the RE since the miscarriage and we are now currently waiting to find out if it worked this month........ everything was "picture perfect" according to the dr........pray, pray, pray!!!!
In 25 days I will be leaving for North Carolina and will be gone for 3 weeks!!!! Poor Ed :( I am hoping that my sister, Stacy's baby boy waits until I get there to be born, she went to the dr. last Friday and was dilated 2cm, but she isn't due until Aug. 11, she is certain he will be born before that, I am hoping to be there for the delivery of mine and Ed's second godchild. I am super excited to see Natalie as well, I haven't seen her since last summer, and I know she has changed so much, she talks to me on the phone and says "what you doin?" "wow" , it is adorable, Ed and I LOVE it when she talks to us ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie! I saw you had commented on our blog, so thought I'd check yours out!! Good luck with the RE, we'll be thinking of you!!!! Keep in touch- Keely

    ReplyDelete